Degradation is inefficient, use a barely elevated incubation temperature (40-45°C) and complement further enzyme partway (e.g. 0.5 μl after 1 hour) via the method. The higher temperature is very useful for degrading extraordinarily structured linear RNAs, equal to rRNAs. Do not exceed 45°C or incubate over 3
hours, as this can end in non-enzymatic RNA degradation.
RNase R is an E. coli exoribonuclease which shows 3’-to-5’ exonuclease train, successfully digesting virtually all linear RNA species. This enzyme does not digest spherical, lariat, or double stranded RNA with temporary 3’ overhangs (decrease than sevennucleotides). As such, this enzyme is ideally suited to the look at of lariat RNA produced by typical splicing, along with circRNAs which come up via back-splicing. By eradicating linear
RNAs from cellular or RNA extracts, RNase R drastically facilitates the identification of spherical species via RNA-sequencing. This allows researchers to probe the panorama of splicing events with greater depth.
• Enriching circRNAs in natural samples
• Identification of intronic lariat sequences
• Identification of exonic circRNAs
• Studying numerous splicing
• Manufacturing of artificial spherical RNAs
EZYME UNIT DEFINITION: One unit is printed as the amount of RNase R that converts 1
µg of poly(A) into acid soluble nucleotides in 10 minutes at 37°C. ENZYME STORAGE BUFFER: 50 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), 100mM NaCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, and 50% (v/v) Glycerol 10X RNase R REACTION BUFFER COMPONENTS: 200 mM Tris-HCl, 1 M KCl, 1 mM, MgCl2, pH 7.5.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Retailer at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles of all elements to retain most effectivity. All elements
are regular for one 12 months from the date of transport when saved and handled accurately.
Cat # +Dimension
RNase R is an E. coli exoribonuclease which shows 3’-to-5’ exonuclease train, successfully digesting virtually all linear RNA species.
For Evaluation Use Solely! Not For Use in Individuals.
SAMPLE PROCESSING GUIDELINES AND TROUBLESHOOTING:
• For digestion of full RNA, longer incubations of 2-Three hours are typically required.
• RNase R shows low train on tRNA, rRNA and completely different extraordinarily structured RNAs, for which the three’ end is double stranded with a short 3’ overhang. These RNA species can stall the enzyme and finish in drastically lowered train. If inefficient degradation is seen, it is endorsed to each upscale the digestion, use further RNase R,
or take away rRNA from full RNA extracts earlier to digestion.
• Do not forget that spherical RNAs symbolize a small proportion of full RNA (typically 0.1%-0.01%), as a result of this truth RNase R treatment will most definitely finish in low ranges of RNA (picogram-range), presumably undetectable by most methods. For that motive, a starting amount of not lower than 10 µg of full RNA is helpful for a lot of downstream features.
• Whereas the enzyme could also be heat inactivated the method should not be helpful since extreme heat may end up in RNA hurt. Phenol-chloroform precipitation may be utilized as an alternative. For NGS, sturdy half reversible immobilization (SPRI) bead cleanup is helpful.
• Magnesium at concentrations of 0.1-1.Zero mM is required for optimum train. If ETA is
present, compensate by together with MgCl2 to 1.Zero Mm final focus.